Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

5/21/2008

Fun in the Sun!

My nephews came over to have cake and play on the turbo racer slip~n~slide that Aunt Lori and Uncle Bruce bought for Jake. It was quite the day of Birthday madness the kids had lots of fun! First to the starting line we have Andrew on the left..quite a competitive young fellow the oldest of three a good leader..but wait! Flying through the air is boy number two, Nicholas...Always ready for adventure, curious..full of life. In the third lane on the right we have the youngest brother Trent...very inquisitive, tender hearted but ready to beat the pants off his brothers in any game~ Who was it crossed the finish line first boys? Next up we have the Taylor kids, neck and neck...Jake in the left lane grinning from ear to ear (wonder how much water he swallowed)Audrey in the middle lane took off so fast we can't even see her. Brenna in the left lane appears to be having a Bambi moment! In this race we have Brenna in the left lane...after numerous practice runs she is determined to win this one...oops she took off like a shot and flew right over her board! Maddy in the middle lane...she's going so fast not a drop of water has touched her body! Jake in the left lane all grins again, loves his new slide! A little birthday thanks to all!

3 comments:

Janalyn Loper said...

Jake, we hope you had a great birthday! We love you so much!Don't forget our cool song... I like big...I love you! Aunt Jan

LoriSoHappy said...

Just wait until I come play on the slip n slide! I will beat you all! Mwahahaha! Love, Aunt Lori

Smith Family said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like they're enjoying the beautiful AZ sun.