
We have had a lot of firsts in our family lately~ Maddy got braces yesterday, the nurse was kind enough to let me in the back to take pictures.

This smile is for you Madisen! Good Luck Sweetie! I really did have Maddy's permission to take her picture with her cheeks spread so far apart~ Thanks for being a good sport!

Thank-Goodness that's over!

My baby girl is learning to work, Mike was going to mow the lawn the other day, Audrey was ready take over.

Audrey mowed the whole lawn all by herself.

I would occasionally go out with water...beads of sweat were pouring down her face, we were so proud...

Audrey felt good when she was done! What an accomplishment!

Not to mention, she did a good job...she didn't miss one single spot~

Mike and I are getting ready for our pioneer Trek! For family home evening we decided to make peach cobbler in our dutch oven!

It was very windy so we had to go through two rounds of coals...

I don't know who was more excited dad or the kids~

Yummy! It finally was done around 10..the kids were thrilled to be up that late, not to mention the cobbler they waited so long to eat~

Absolutely fabulous! Pioneer trek here we come!
3 comments:
Yay! We were waiting to see the braces pictures. Maddi has been checking on here every hour to see if they were updated. They look great Maddy! The cobbler looks fantastic and way to go mowing the lawn Audrey, that's hard work!
hi maddy its me maddi i have just one question did you get any colors on your braces.
Mike,
You did a great job on that cobbler....but are you going to be able to do that WITHOUT a flashlight???? Woohoo! I'm so excited for the Trek...and nervous too!
Post a Comment