After church on Sunday my Aunts and sister came to visit! My aunts are my Mom's sisters so there is a definite emotional tie to both of them. They are Heaven on earth...we sat around the table, laughed and talked about life. Carmen is my mom's baby sister...my Aunt, she came to live with us for a small while! It was her desire to move up north into cooler weather in the pines. Carmen now lives with an awesome provider who has introduced her to a wonderful life of new adventure! Carmen has also fallen in love in the process. We enjoyed giving Aunt Carmen the ins and outs of marriage, giggling like little girls at the thought of true love and blooming romance... the beginning of Carmen's love story.We even burst out on occasion in song to Summer lovin and Let me tell you bout the birds and the bee's...It was nice to have the girls around! My aunt JanASSSS as we call her, (a nick name my mom gave her years ago)has become a second mom to my sister and I, we love her so much..plus she holds the gift of genetics and looks like Mom...I love that! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much when they left. I feel deep gratitude for my life and the awesome women that are such good examples to me!
(Carmen is next to Brenna and Audrey...Wedding soon)
(Janass next to Tracy and Maddy...One crazy Gal)
Where our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom
9/29/2008
True Love~
After church on Sunday my Aunts and sister came to visit! My aunts are my Mom's sisters so there is a definite emotional tie to both of them. They are Heaven on earth...we sat around the table, laughed and talked about life. Carmen is my mom's baby sister...my Aunt, she came to live with us for a small while! It was her desire to move up north into cooler weather in the pines. Carmen now lives with an awesome provider who has introduced her to a wonderful life of new adventure! Carmen has also fallen in love in the process. We enjoyed giving Aunt Carmen the ins and outs of marriage, giggling like little girls at the thought of true love and blooming romance... the beginning of Carmen's love story.We even burst out on occasion in song to Summer lovin and Let me tell you bout the birds and the bee's...It was nice to have the girls around! My aunt JanASSSS as we call her, (a nick name my mom gave her years ago)has become a second mom to my sister and I, we love her so much..plus she holds the gift of genetics and looks like Mom...I love that! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much when they left. I feel deep gratitude for my life and the awesome women that are such good examples to me!
(Carmen is next to Brenna and Audrey...Wedding soon)
(Janass next to Tracy and Maddy...One crazy Gal)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know a little bit about the birds and the bees. Bees make honey and birds poop on your car!!!!...Mike
neat post, Dawn!
How neat that you were able to spend time with the Aunties! You're such an inspiring writer, I always leave your blog feeling motivated to do better and be better.
A paper chain to count down the arrival of US??? WOW, we are more special than I already knew. muah ha ha ha :-)
We can't wait till we come~
Post a Comment