
We were so excited when Tracy called and invited us to their trunk or treat last night. This year, we couldn't go to our ward's party because of Grandpa's viewing. Tracy and I have been friends for fifteen years~ we have shared many memorable experiences together. She was truly inspired to call and let us be a part of their ward party, the kids were so excited to be able to trunk or treat after all! We look forward to this tradition each year and were bummed when we couldn't be with our ward.

Just for the record, the doll head on a stick was not taken to the trunk or treat, that was a yard decoration of all the innocent children to see when they came to trick or treat at their house...in the tree we found doll parts, legs and such...hmm maybe I should suggest mental help for my good friends! Really I think the kids dismembered their sweet doll, I think Tracy would have been mortified to see feet sticking out of the front yard tree!

We had a great time! We ate cup cakes from the cup cake mansion, and absolutely awesome sight...a childs dream...it was taller than the kids, each floor was layered with cupcackes mounted with eyeballs, fingers and goolish decor. We gobbled down snow cones, we won rice crispy treats, we even fed shrek a treat or two!

The kids walked the plank trying not drop treasured pearls, dug for jeweles in a heap of hay, threw balls into gobblets and bounced the night away on the jumpers. We enjoyed a bbq with braughts and dogs, all the chilli you can imagine and home made corn bread!

The costumes were fabulous, Even the dogs dressed up!

By the end of the night, full tummy and good friends, I was one tired happy little witch! Thanks for making good memories, we had a blast!
1 comment:
A witch.Brenna
Post a Comment