On Sunday I had to run back home from church because I forgot something for primary. As we were pulling into the neighborhood I see my brother-in-law and nephews pulling out of our neighborhood...
..."Whatcha guys up to we ask?"
(Mike and I)
"OH Nothin" they all say...
" Just in the neighborhood..."
"HMM Nicholas, I say...I can see all your teeth through the tinted windows!"
He was clear in the backseat and we could still see his gianormous grin!

They drove off, Mike and I pulled up to the house and this is what we found on our door knob...My prediction correct...Nicholas was guilty!

We left the surprise on the door knob until after church so Jake could find his prize..he was thrilled at the kind act of service that was bestowed upon him. He loves his new dragon he named him puff. Yes...Yes puff is a magical sort of dragon, a dragon that makes a six year old boy grin...from ear to ear.

Not to mention my nephew who's pearly whites will be etched in my mind forever, because he was doing what he loves best, Service!
4 comments:
What an awesome nephew!! Hope everything gets sorted our soon. Jake your an awesome man for having to go through this without an complaints!!
Jake is certainly lucky to have such caring cousins! The name "Puff" isn't somehow a euphemism for gas, is it? I can't help but wonder, considering who all is involved!
What a great cousin! Jake picked a great name...I've never met a dragon named "Puff' that I didn't like.
Sniff, sniff...I wasn't even there to make them do this!! I'm so proud. :) The MOM
Post a Comment