Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

10/20/2008

Family Fun~

We had Friday fun day at our house, we first decorated the house for Halloween. My sister and I were working in the front yard when My good ol sis decides she is afraid of heights!! >
You get up there she says, I don't want to climb that high.
I climb to the very top of the ladder, you know the one that says
danger do not stand on top of the ladder...
I hear lots of giggling and snorting coming from the ground below.
What are you doing?? I ask!
Came the reply, oh nothing... just amusing myself!
If you know our family this is not a difficult task. This is what I find on my camera later....folks this is how I grew up, with this lady!!!! Oh yea, did I mention my mom was a million times worse, her pictures would have included unclothed parts of the body followed by evil laughter! My sister and I have toned it down and learned a thing or two about boundaries. Mom... she had never given that word a second thought!...to say the least So my question is??? Are you really afraid of heights or were you just eager to take pictures of yourself, picking your nose while taking close ups of my backside?? HHMMM.

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

You 2 are the best! I love to see what trouble you get into. Love the bum shots, it's looking HOT~! :-)

taylortots said...

Hey! Nice "boo"ty!!!....

windytots said...

I had so much fun doing that!! the highlight of my night. hehehehe

windytots said...

Man I'm beautiful!! AHahahahaha Your butts not bad either.

Tiffany said...

YA'LL ARE HILARIOUS!! I love to butt shot (wish mine was that small!) and I love the booger in the nostril shots!!...windytots, didn't Dawn tell you a boogie was hangin out? --thanks for the laugh ya'll oh--and windytots, will you invite me to your blog? ..please...majoyn@juno.com
LOL Tiff:)