Man am I the luckiest gal alive or what...You can see the sheer surprise and joy on my face when my lovely hubby,friends and even my visiting teacher,showed up and ate lunch with me at work!!!! Just because they wanted to show love to myself. Who could ask for such things....wowwww zer..I am the luckiest girl on the planet!! Good campany I tell you...Can you believe Mike was in on it too!!! That sneaky fellow!!

See the surprised look on my face!!

oh shucks...All for...... mooowwwaaaaa

yes mother dear...we love you!

Even Natalie is dying to be in on the fun!

Brenna was so excited she was frothing at the mouth!

Kapree says no deal...Not fallin for this one Taylor!

Okay~Okay...The real real honest to goodness truth is~We had turkey day at the school and all these moms and dads came to each lunch with their lovely little children....See the proof is on Rissa's face!! Well I will add... the turkey lunch is very yummy for a school lunch and I was happy to have company EVEN IF THEY CAME FOR TURKEY AND NOT MRS. TAYLOR! Love to all, you brightened my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment