Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

12/06/2008

Grandma great's Legacy~

Mike's sweet Grandma Taylor made these mailboxes for her grandchildren so when Santa came he could slip them a few dollars! As the kids grew older they became more competitive and the tradition became who's mailbox would be the highest on the tree...that's who Santa love the most I guess...Well the second generation of Taylor children have adopted this philosophy with their special gift from their Grandma Great.... I find mailboxes in different spots occasionally...Or kids trying new tactics for mailbox height. Jake may have the disadvantage, but he finds ways to get his to the top! I won't be terribly surprised if we take a trip or two to the emergency room...this gets serious at times, No wonder our lights on our tree don't work..... This is our family's all time favorite movie....We wach it all year 'round! This is what happens when no one is looking, I'm sure of it! We haven't lost anybody yet or had many major accidents that we know of.. We thought Jacob won the prize this year....But At a closer glace, Maddy's was the winner....One year at Grandmas house we found a mailbox pinned to the ceiling....I think that was the overall winner of the century.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

fun traditions!!! Love this post...and ya'll're nuts!! I Love your family!!!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL tree just MARVELOUS VUNDEBAR (von-da-bar) that is how you say wonderful in german!


brilee