
When President Hinckley was a young man, he and his family lived on a farm in the summer time. I would like to tell this story.
“There was a dead tree I wished to pull. I hooked one end of a chain to the tractor and the other end to the tree. As the tractor started to move, the tree shook a little, and then the chain broke.
“I looked at that broken link and wondered how it gave way. I went to the store and bought a repair link. I put it together again, but it was an awkward and ugly connection. The chain was never, never the same.”
Think of yourself as part of a chain—a family chain. President Hinckley said we should never let ourselves be a weak link in our family chain.

I want to be a strong link in my family.
I want to bear my testimony. I know this church is true. I KNOW That President Monson is a true prophet. I love my family and the temple. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
2 comments:
What a wonderful talk.
Wow Jake! That's an awesome talk! And I'm glad you didn't have to give it in Sacrament Meeting like Maddy did! Way to go!
Post a Comment