Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

4/14/2009

Family reunion=Crazy people!!

Grandma Celeste and I sharing a good laugh~ She is a funny funny lady~ Easter time is a fun time in our family, not only do we celebrate the sacred meaning of Easter, but this is also the time we have our family reunion. Uncle Clark has a couple acre's in waddell suitable for a large wild bunch of crazy people that love an awesome bbq dinner. Grandma had a great time having eggs smashed over her sweet little head by Jake...the only one brave enough to kindly break the egg first,as not to hurt Grammy and then dump the confetti over her head!! These three are the master cooks, or crazy uncles! Uncle Cary, Chris and Clark. Every year they stand happily at the grill providing food for their family.
We have a parade with home made family signs and a huge easter egg hunt!!
It takes a bit of time to hide so many eggs and only a moment to see they are snatched up by all the little fingers ready to devour the contents. My nephew Nicholas with a tresured find! > After the egg hunt all the kids sat on the grass for a very long time and exchanged goodies to their liking! The kids enjoyed the night playing volley ball... My little "Big" brother loved horseshoes with the grown ups! This little guy was loved on all night long. We are truly a blessed family~

1 comment:

LoriSoHappy said...

What a wacky family! And by wacky, I mean the funnest ones ever!