#1. GOOD MORNING MRS. Taylor about thirty times!
#2. "Mrs. Taylor you look nice!"
#3. "Mrs. Taylor you are beautiful~"
#4. "Mrs. Taylor, do you ever wash that shirt?"
#5. "Mrs. Taylor I like your necklace."
#6. "Your ear rings are nice too."
#7. Mrs. Taylor are you wearing a wig?"
#6. Mrs.Bower...."Mrs. Taylor!! Did you just pull his tooth!!!"On April Fools day I brought a fart machine to school....While the sweet children ate I would unsuspectingly walk by and press the button....Some would laugh, some would ignore, some would tap their neighbor and whisper...they would point and giggle, I shrug and smile. I never revealed my secret, the kindergartners just think Mrs. Taylor has serious gas issues! I laughed so hard I cried!
#8. Mrs. Taylor, Did you pass gas?"
#9. EWW!!!!! Mrs. Taylor farted!!
#10. I love to scare Mr. Jose at any given opportunity....
"Mrs. Taylor, come see me in my office...."


No comments:
Post a Comment