(He must be ill after snot soup and barf flavored candy)
The other night we were eating home made potato soup for dinner!!
Yummy right.....
NOT SO MUCH!!
We were just about finished when Jake sneezed.
I looked over just in time to see full blown snot rockets shooting from Jake's nostrils into his soup, which sorta turned my stomach. I'm a farm girl from the stix and this was just to much!!
"Jake go blow your nose!!"
"Quick!!"
We are all giggling like little kids at the dinner table, but continue our dinner conversations about our day...
Jake returns to his seat.....
As I look up I realize Jake is finishing his soup!!!!!
I start gagging and laughing at the same time!
"Gross, How is your snot soup!!"
Jake just shrugs and smiles~
The Roberts promptly reminded me of the time Jake threw up on a ride they took him on......
He threw up in his hand...
stuffed it in his pocket, on top of his candy he won......
Later I saw he was eating something!!
"Jake what are you eating?"
Jake innocently says
"My Candy"
"THE PUKE CANDY JAKE"
"YUP"
That boy is gonna make some lucky girl an awesome husband........


1 comment:
Gotta love it!
p.s. He will be an awesome husband!
Post a Comment