Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

5/08/2010

I Love my Funny Little life~

Every year since Jake was a Baby,  Mike, Grandpa and Jake go to the Father and Sons camp out!

Jake was up when the sun came up!  Mike on the other hand was not so eager to rise and shine after a long nights work~
Jake is the one taking the pictures of his dad sleeping~
Like father like son~
Watch for BeArS!!  Don't Wipe with pine cones!
Job Well Done~  Thank goodness he had tp instead of poison Oak!

My boys enjoy the great outdoors~
Its lights out boys!!  Grandpa is still smiling despite a deflated air mattress and a sleeping bag blowout~
Now who's turn is it to take pictures Jake!



For the girls that means PaRtY tImE!! We have had a fun weekend just being girls~ We went to Pei Wei for dinner



and Diary of a Wimpy Kid ~~

After a good night sleep~For the girls at least!! The boys are sleeping on the ground!~ I had my nice fluffy blanket and soft bed with my girls all around me (that's Satisfaction)! We went to be pampered with breakfast,our beloved AuNtIe and pedicures~


This picture is the add from the school online! HA
OK so the pedicure experience was sorta a mess....I decided to take the girls to the beauty college in Avondale....AAAAHHHH. We took Auntie with us too, so we could treat her to an extra special Mothers day. It was special to say the least! That right there is an extraordinary crowd of people....I could sit all day and just watch....seems like not a ot of happy people occupy that building..It was stuffed full of mothers and some men getting there toes done...We were mushed together cheek to cheek (butts) on a bench...The guinea pigs of toes. It really made me laugh...hard....Then I saw my toes..he...he.. My girls do toes, Mike even does my girls toes......BeTtEr, not by a little either! They tried I know...I know...But let me say, I got flowers done on my big toes....They are entirely different...Even different colors in entirely different places...HA HA HA...I am amused....I thought Maddy and my Sis were about ready to jump off a cliff by the time we all got done two hours later. We were laughing in the car on the way home. We decided there is a ReAsOn we pay so much to have our toes done in a real shop. The important thing is we learned a funny something..

Pedicures... All five of us at the beauty college ,overcrowded, pierced, tattooed people, non smiley ones~ $30.00


Chick fil-A with Auntie for breakfast $16.95~

SpEnDiNg TiMe WiTh My BeSt GaLs In ToWn!

PRICELESS

I LoVe My FuNnY LiTtLe lIfE!

Happy Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

this post made me laugh. you are so funny