Dad~ I love you so much! You take us on a lot of awesome vacations, you are the best dad in the world! Love Maddy
Dad~I love you because you take us fishing and do fun things with us! You're the best! Love, Audrey
Happy Fathas Day! giggle giggle! You are my best dad ever! I Love you!! Brenna
Dad~ I love building all the cool stuff with you! I love you Happy fathers day! Love, Jacob
Thank-you for being so wonderful you always keep us laughing! We love you so much! Happy Fathers Day! Love, Dawn


2 comments:
Cute post. I think the swim cap looks dazzling Mike. It's a perfect match. Is that the same pattern Dawn said your speedo was in? :-)
Mike, your eyes just POP! with that paisly, green cap on!! You just need a little shimmer on your lips and you're ready for the runway!!
Post a Comment