Where our story began~

Where  our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom

6/20/2008

Brenna's Day~

Our baby girl is so excited about her baptism, we are always flooded with a ton of questions each day. How many more days till my baptism? Can we go get my dress? Who's gonna be there? Can we get my "scriptuas?" We decided to take her to the temple on a special date to take some pictures and to try to help with her excitement of the big day! We had a lot of fun together even though it was quite toasty out! Brenna had fun watching all the little old ladies go in and out of the Temple. We have tried on several occasions to buy her a dress, but had no luck. We hit every store in the west valley and even began calling stores from the phone book to find Brenn a dress. In the mean time we figured we would go have a little fun at the visitors center before we headed to the dress shop. I think we finally found it! There is a store in Mesa called Crismons with tons of baptism dresses~ Brenn picked this out quickly. This is in the dressing room she was ready to go back to the temple and take more pictures in her new dress! The first place she wanted to go is to the visitor center and this is why~ . Several little lady's stopped to tell Brenna how beautiful she was, that made her day , she grinned from ear to ear! Her baptism is July 5th at noon! She is very excited about it and invites anyone who will listen.

5 comments:

warrenphx said...

What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl! I'm so excited for you Brenn-Brenn! I love you!

Smith Family said...

What a beautiful photo shoot Brenna! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! We wish we could be there to celebrate your special day. We love you and are excited for you!!

kathee said...

Brenna! We are so excited for your baptism! You look so beautiful in your dress, but I know a secret about you - you're MORE beautiful on the inside because you have such a sweet spirit and loving heart.

Tiffany said...

Breanna, You look like a beautiful angel!!! We can't wait for your special day!!! Hey Dawn, email me
majoyn@juno.com so I'll have your email!! thanks!

Smith Family said...

What a GREAT choice you are making Breanna.I wish we could all be here with you on that very special day I hope you write about this in your journal to remember it forever and ever just one thing I am DYING to tell you that is one gorgeous dress you must be dying to wear it!!! Well one more thing we wish you joy and happiness on that day!!!

-Brilee

P.S
Hi Audrey you are still my 'BFTTEF'(THAT MEANS BEST FREINDS TILL THE END FOREVER!!!)