
Maddy and my nephew Andrew are in a junior life guard class at the Y. Its a pretty awesome class, they are learning alot.

They were practicing spinal cord injuries and strapping each other to the back board. I have even learned quite a bit about water rescue. The kids get to help the life guards with the little kids swim lessons during the summer.

It was Maddy's turn to play the victim, she was only dunked under strapped to the backboard once...oops! Ahh~

Safe at last, I bet it was good to be on solid ground. I wouldn't do well at all being strapped to a board..not to mention being handled by three teenagers in water! They seem to do just fine and have lots of fun in the mean time~

Maddy and Andrew hangin out after class. They are three months apart and best buds~
1 comment:
What a cool class to take! I'd be a bit nervous being handled in the water too.
Post a Comment