Many times throughout my life I have really related to this fellow ~ The scarecrow...for one thing, we have a striking resemblance! I adore this time of year...outside the fact that the weather is awesome and the spirit is sweet, radio tunes are about the birth of the Savior and Bethlehem....well most...the ones that talk about flying reindeer and Momma kissing the big guy dressed in red make me smile too....When we were kids I can always remember watching the Wizard of Oz every year! The last couple of nights I have found on not only one but two channels playing my beloved child hood memory...you know the ones that in an instant take you back twenty five years in the blink of an eye. I love my parents so much for every thing they taught me about life, the value of good relationships, say I love you and I'm sorry on a daily basis....and of coarse, you don't have to go somewhere over the rainbow to find happiness, it usually lies with in your own backyard!
Where our story began~
I want my children to know that the temple is my favorite place to be. It is there that I am closest to my father in Heaven. I have a great love for the work that goes on in the temple. I know that we have a great work to do while we are here on earth and I am priveledged to be a part of that work. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ as my savior and redeemer. He has never let me down, not once.....I'm so blessed to have children that know at a young age who they are and what they stand for. I'm greatful for the Christlike examples in our lives. We are surrounded by people we love and that love us, what a blessing. The temple is where our story, The Taylor Story began....I pray that it is only the begining of a legacy of faith, service, love, obedience and happiness. Much Love~ Mom
11/16/2008
Happiness~
Mute blog music and enjoy! This was a deleted scene from the Wizard of Oz~
Many times throughout my life I have really related to this fellow ~ The scarecrow...for one thing, we have a striking resemblance! I adore this time of year...outside the fact that the weather is awesome and the spirit is sweet, radio tunes are about the birth of the Savior and Bethlehem....well most...the ones that talk about flying reindeer and Momma kissing the big guy dressed in red make me smile too....When we were kids I can always remember watching the Wizard of Oz every year! The last couple of nights I have found on not only one but two channels playing my beloved child hood memory...you know the ones that in an instant take you back twenty five years in the blink of an eye. I love my parents so much for every thing they taught me about life, the value of good relationships, say I love you and I'm sorry on a daily basis....and of coarse, you don't have to go somewhere over the rainbow to find happiness, it usually lies with in your own backyard!
Many times throughout my life I have really related to this fellow ~ The scarecrow...for one thing, we have a striking resemblance! I adore this time of year...outside the fact that the weather is awesome and the spirit is sweet, radio tunes are about the birth of the Savior and Bethlehem....well most...the ones that talk about flying reindeer and Momma kissing the big guy dressed in red make me smile too....When we were kids I can always remember watching the Wizard of Oz every year! The last couple of nights I have found on not only one but two channels playing my beloved child hood memory...you know the ones that in an instant take you back twenty five years in the blink of an eye. I love my parents so much for every thing they taught me about life, the value of good relationships, say I love you and I'm sorry on a daily basis....and of coarse, you don't have to go somewhere over the rainbow to find happiness, it usually lies with in your own backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your so funny I laughed at the thought of you comparing yourself to the scarecrow!!
Post a Comment